CAG members who qualify are eligible to create a Crisis Application Group sanctioned training team. Members are automatically put into B Teams based on the state and counties, THEN, on their own initiative members can form and manage CAG sanctioned: Emergency Detachment-Alphas, or "A" Teams. CAG "A"-Teams receive:
- A-Team level discount codes, which are higher percentages than standard member discounts
- Are authorized to create their own team level patch to use with their CAG tabs
- CAG teams can submit for paid sponsorship into events. If your team participates in a race or competition, CAGmain upon written request AND CAGmain approval will resource your team's event. *Terms and conditions may apply.
- Participate in the "A"-Team based commission program. *Terms and conditions may apply
- Teams will receive their own unique discount codes
- Sales generated with this discount code can be given to the "A"-Team in the form of cash, credit at SHOP/CAG or applied towards affiliate training.
- This is a great way to resource training and equipment for folks on a budget
To be eligible for team sanction, you must:
- Submit written request on your intent to form a team
- HAVE a minimum of 3 CAG members (Team leader keeps an accurate roster of members)
- Participate in at least 3 separate CAG sanctioned venues:
- Affiliate training
- CAG events, or affiliate supported CAG events
"A"-Teams are given unique team codes based on their Emergency Action Group, State, and sanction date. For instance:
- "A"-Team: 8CA-005
- 8-8th EAG (Pacific Time Zone)
- 005-Team number 5
*Contact us for details, serious inquiries only please.
CAG sanctioned A-Team: 2GA-002