Emergency Detachment-Alphas, or "A" Teams
The Core of CAGs competencies derived from our Special Forces founders is the concept of "Everyone a Leader, Everyone a Teacher!"
The goal and focus of the formation of the A-Teams is to:
- Provide a core of well trained, competent, law abiding citizens. Prepared to Assist communities and authorities, Lead, and Teach in a Crisis/Disaster Situation.
- Provide Team members with a support group focus and skills pool to better care for their families, and their communities.
- To produce, mentor and foster subject matter experts among the teams to become leaders, trainers, and better people in their own right.
- To prepare CAG A-Team members to function more effectively in core Leadership and Subject Matter Expert competencies in a Crisis/Disaster situation.
CAG "A"-Teams Receive:
- Team level Group Purchase discount codes, which are higher percentages than standard member discounts. These purchases must be arranged in advance with the CAG Main Staff. *Terms and conditions may apply
- Teams are authorized to create their own team level patch to use with their CAG tabs.
- Teams are Provided a private "TEAM ROOM" Group Page in the CAG Forum for Team Coordination and Information sharing purposes. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
- Teams receive decision making Preference over non-Team CAG Membership in return for Sponsoring CAG Events and Training.
- Teams can submit for paid sponsorship into events.
- If your team participates in a race or competition, submit a written request and the CAG Staff will coordinate approval to attempt to resource your team's event. *Terms and conditions may apply
- Participate in the "A"-Team based Training Program. *Terms and conditions may apply
- Teams are encouraged to develop Member-Trainers from among their membership under the CAG Leadership Program. These Member-Trainers can lead their teams in providing CAG Sanctioned Training Courses.
- The CAG Staff will collaborate with the Team to prepare, market, and resource these training events.
- Training Ticket Sales generated from this training will be divided between the Team and CAG on a predefined, agreed upon in writing, case by case percentage.
- This is a great way to resource Team training and equipment for Teams on a budget, and to produce, mentor and foster subject matter experts among the teams to become trainers in their own right.
- These skills will better prepare CAG A-Team members to function more effectively in core Leadership and Subject Matter Expert competencies in a Crisis/Disaster situation.
To be eligible for Team sanction, you must:
- HAVE a minimum of 3 CAG members (Team leader keeps an accurate roster of members), provide their names and member numbers, Geographic operating area, Suggested Team Name, and initial Team rules/bylaws.
- The CAG Staff will evaluate the submissions and upon approval, will provide the Team Probationary Sanction.
To Become a Permanent Team:
- The Team must Participate in at least 3 separate CAG sanctioned events (CAG Training or Events, CAG Affiliate Training, or Team Sponsored Training).
- These Training Events MUST ALL be attended by a minimum of Three(3) of the Probationary Teams Members
- The Team Leader must document attendance, and Post an After Action Review and Photos/Videos of each Training event on a CAG Social Media outlet.
- Upon Completion of these tasks, the Team leader must send a request detailing the completed requirements to the CAG Staff and request Permanent Sanction for Approval.
*Contact us for details, serious inquiries only please.
Last modified onTuesday, 30 January 2018 10:53
Latest from Robert "Mike" Sterling
Login to post comments