- A MARCH patient assessment
- Must be in sequence according to http://cagmain.com/2015/05/14/how-to-do-a-trauma-assessment-for-preppers-graphic-pics/
- You MUST verbalize (Say out loud) what you are doing so we can follow along with you
- The video in its entirety MUST be under 2 minutes, this includes your introduction stating your membership number
Plus your choice of 1 video submission from these topics (Same 2 minute standard, with membership number intro), be creative and practice we aren't giving you the answer for this one:
- A CoTCCC approved tourniquet self applied to your arm (one handed application)
- A home made tourniquet self applied to your thigh, we will assess the tourniquet you create
- a Homemade 3 sided AND 4 sided occlusive dressing to a chest. This looks easy, but we can tell if it doesn't seal.......
Plus submit a picture of your IFAK, it must include:
- Your membership number written or printed on a card, no video edits
- Your IFAK must contain the items required to treat every category of MARCH.
- Manufactured IFAKs are acceptable, BUT they must contain ALL items required for a full MARCH assessment.
- Home made supplies are entirely acceptable
Plus submit a copy of any outside medical certification (Current), examples include:
- Red Cross First AID
- Red Cross CPR
- National Registry certificates MUST be current
- Combat life saver certificates must be with in 24 months of the issue date
- Any state licensure MUST be current
- "Other" medical training will be considered on a case by case basis.
Tabs can also be earned and issued by attending:
- CAGs intro to Austere medicine course
- CAG week end tactical Clinic "Austere Medicine"
- You must send in a copy of your certificate for credit.....If you've lost it contact us.
Instructions for video submissions can be found on the bottom of this page.